We offer a multitude of repair services ranging from a restringing to full body repairs!
To better assist you, bring your instrument into our store and one of our technicians will be able to give you a personalized quote!
- 6-String Acoustic Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- 6-String Fixed Bridge Electric Guitar
- 12-String Acoustic Guitar
- 12-String Electric Guitar
- Doubleneck Guitar (6 & 12)
- 6-String Non-Locking Tremelo Equipped
- Locking Tremelo Equipped Guitar
- Banjo and Resonator Guitar
- Violin and Viola
- 6-String Acoustic
- Guitars with Locking Tremelo
- 4, 5, and 6-String Bass Guitar
- 12-String Guitars (Electric & Acoustic)
- Doubleneck Guitar
- Classical Guitar (Nylon)
- Violin, Viola
- Piano Tuning
- Piano Moving
- In-Home Financing
- Recording Studio
- Specialized Classes (Ukulele, Mandolin, etc.)
Check out some of our reviews!
We have had nothing but a great experience here! My son has been taking lessons here for years. Tyler is a wonderful owner and all the staff are great.
Great staff. Helpful advice. Has what you need or will get it.
A professional and welcoming atmosphere. All the staff are super polite – instructor Kevin is incredily knowledgeable and Tyler did an excellent repair on my acoustic! I highly recommend this place!
Excellent repair job. Done on time and at the price quoted. Friendly staff as well. Highly recommended.
Tyler, the guitar tech, is amazing! He set up my new/used acoustic guitar and has kept it sounding fantastic! I highly recommend the restringing service they offer!
Let Tyler do the voodoo he can do to your guitar! You won’t regret it!
– Cleaning and conditioning of fingerboard and frets
– Tightening of all hardware and lubricating when necessary
– Cleaning of electronics
– Restringing and stretching of new strings
– Cutting and adjustment of nut slots
– Adjustment of the truss rod
– Setting the bridge height and intonation
– General clean up and test